Random thoughts and stories about my daily life

Thursday, March 02, 2006

i feel like a doormat

We had sign ups for rooms next year today and wow did I get the shaft. I signed up for a single early in the day and was told that I would have a single for next year. I go to Ump Lee to eat a little dinner and when I return I have an e-mail from my hall director. I open it up thinking that it was just another stupid e-mail that she sends out, but this was address directly to me. It stated that she had screwed up and I was no longer in a single, but in a double and that I have less than 12 hours to find a roommate or I will be stuck with a freshman next year. First off I have been looking for a roommate for the past 2 months and couldn't find one, what makes you think I will be able to find one in the next 12 hours? Everyone that I wanted to room with for next year either 1) has a roommate or 2) is moving off campus next year. I had been asked earlier in the semester if I wanted to room with some people in an apartment, but turned them down because there is a possibility that I could be an RA next year and they suggest that you live in the dorms. So, in other words I will be an RA next year, or stuck with another crappy roommate. If you don't know about him then read a few of my other posts. It is not fun living with a cronic masturbator.


Why is it that nice people always get stepped on? Do I look like a doormat? Obviously to some people I do. I at-least hope that I look like a nice doormat, like the ones from pottery barn. I think that I need to walk around with giant speakers and play not your stepping stone by the monkeys all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home