Random thoughts and stories about my daily life

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

best birthday ever

Yesterday was my birthday and it was great. I had strep throat and felt like absolute crap. On top of that because of my wonderful procrastination skill I got to write an essay too. The cherry on top was the music theory exam at 8am. Nothing makes you feel worse on your birthday than all of this. The good parts about my birthday was I only went to two classes and got to sleep a whole lot. I spent almost the entire day in my room sleeping. When I wasn't sleeping I was either writting or editing my essay. My roommate did suprise me by waking me up and taking me to chipotle for dinner. (the only meal of the day) Even though every bite hurt like no other, it ws worth it. Normally I just complain about my roommate for eating my food and not showering, but now I'm going to switch sides. This was the first time that I have ever seen my roommate care for anyone else but himself. I was really shocked. Maybe he is turning around and starting to act like a 20 yr old. Or maybe it was just a quark in his daily routiene, the world my never know.

2 Comments:

Blogger kangaroosmu said...

It stinks that you had all of that stuff to do on your birthday. It's funny how things always seem to pile up when you are supposed to be having fun. The whole roommate thing shocked me. Everything I've ever heard you say about him has been negative, but everyone can be nice when they want to be. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new phase in his life...time will tell. I hope you feel better soon...take care!!

1:30 PM

 
Blogger the rcm collection said...

I agree with you, I am shocked to see the habits of roomates. where were they raised?? i just dont understand how one person could be so forgetful and inot their self so much. you just look at them and feel pity for them in the long run though, becuse while you may have to live with them for a year, they have to live with themselves for the rest of their lives. it is nice to see them treat soemone kind other then themsleves, but it is short and sweet. but hey, happy birthday!

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home