Random thoughts and stories about my daily life

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sick

Being sick sucks! I had a stomach virus which made me feel not so hot. I was bowing to the porcelain king. So, I started to feel better today, but when I got back in my room after morning classes there wsa a gross odor in my room. It smelt so bad that my stomach started to hurt again and I felt like I was going to toss my cookies, but sadly I havn't eaten anything so it would have been just stomach acid! I have to leave the room right after i get in. I think the culprit to the smelly room is my roommate. Lets examine the evidence. 1) He might bath two times a week. MInd you that he is 20. 2) He leaves all his dirty cloths on the floor. If you share a room with someone atleast have the decency to pick up after yourself. I have to admit I'm not the neatest person, but I don't leave my dirty socks and underware laying around the room. 3) He never takes out his trash. There is a pizza box that has been empty for the past 3 weeks that is still lying guess where, on the floor. In the room there is a visable line seperating his side and my side of the room. His side is a clutter of books, trash, and cloths. Mine you can see the floor and can walk without tripping over something. If you ever want to witness this just tell me and I will be happy to let you see for yourself so you can formulate your own opinion. If karma played a roll in this roommate, I wonder what I did to deserve this! I think I'm going to take my meds and hopefully will feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Three-week old pizza boxes...yikes! In my dorm (which was built in 1947, I think), I would've had all kinds of roaches by now.

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home