Random thoughts and stories about my daily life

Monday, November 21, 2005

burn out, followed by joy

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I have lost my spark for music. I hope i get it back before my jury. If you have any ideas leave me a comment.


On a happy note, I got to talk with one of my really good friends on aim tonight. I havn't seen here in a long time, but hopefully we will get to do the tri-fecta (chipotle, starbucks, then krispy kreme) during x-mas break. I also got to talk with another friend from fbcr. I really regret leaving there. I wish I would have talked to people about my problems instead of just running away from them. What is in the past is just that, in the past and there is nothing I can do about it now.


Another great thing is that my mom get her puppy today! She is so excited about her. I haven't seen my mom as happy as she was today in a long time. Jake, my greyhound, is a great dog, but my mom really wants a dog that would play and one that she could show. This puppy is so awesome! When I went home I fell in love with her after spending a few minutes with her. Puppies are the greatest little things. Everyone should have the opportunity to have a puppy. I think the new addition to the family will work out great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

I hope you had a little do-nothing period over this break; it's hard when it's this close to juries (back when my parents had a lake house, I can even remember taking my horn down to Thanksgiving and closing myself up in a back bedroom to get a little practice in), but sometimes a bit of rest is just what the doctor ordered.

But after juries, you should do one of two things (maybe both)--either only play stuff that you want to play during the whole break, or..."let's ride bikes!"

The spark will return; I know it will.

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home